Thursday, March 1, 2007

Sick spell.....

Blegh! We are STILL sick! (Although I have to say, we are doing better than yesterday and the day before!). I had to miss work again today though. :( Seriously, this was the only week in months that I have been scheduled to work twice (and I WANTED to work too!) but this stinkin' bug just won't let up!! Basically, I feel pretty good, tummy-wise, until I put a single morsel of food or drop of liquid in my system! Ha! All is well until I have to eat. :( ANY amount of food makes me feel like I've just even a half-ton of boulders! And that fun sensation lasts until the feeling of starvation takes over. Grrr! But a pregnant woman can't go too long without food or fluids. So I must eat, and I'm trying. I had some cereal for breakfast at 7 and a grilled cheese around 3pm. At-least I'm eating something.

Luke is feeling a bit punky again today too...diarrhea this morning and a low grade fever. :( He isn't eating great either. Hasn't for days. How long will this last???? We finally made a concerted effort to get some fresh air this afternoon. (We hadn't been outside the house since Monday!) So I gathered up enough energy to park my booty in a lawn chair on the driveway (yes....seriously...I had to WORK up the energy to do even that!) and let Luke play in the sunshine for about an hour. We needed the fresh air.

Ty had to go to work today, despite feeling just as poorly as I am. :( He's able to kinda lay low though, if he needs too. He should be home soon...hope it wasn't too miserable of a day!

Well...sorry to be such a downer the last couple of entries. Jeesh! We just feel rotten though. Thought I would boost my mood a bit though, and change up the blog colors for St. Patty's Day. Whatta ya think??? I also changed Luke's "Same Time Last Year" photo....hasn't he changes SO much!?

Okay, off to the couch for some Sesame Street with my Luke. More to come....

No comments: