Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Is it really Spring?

Supposedly, at 5:04 pm yesterday (or right around that time...) Spring was officially ushered in! But from the looks of the weather today, I would say Mother Nature fouled up! It's cold and drizzly today. Hmmm. I know April showers bring May flowers, but what's the saying for March??? :) We desperately need the rain though, so I'm really not complaining. Just being silly really.

My apologies that it has been nearly a week since my last entry. What's up with that, huh?! Well, for starters, I guess we've just been busy with life. But the bigger part of that is I think I'm having a little blogger apathy. Are ya'll even out there reading??? I'm starting to wonder if my blogging efforts just simply go unnoticed. :( Are you there?? (I am thankful for those of you who do comment....Kristin...Taylor and my mom, mostly. Thank you!) But I hate feeling like I'm talking to a wall, ya know? I'm unabashedly fishing for some comments....will you appease a pregnant woman's call for attention already?!! Sheesh! :)

Okay...enough of my little pity party and begging....

I'm not much in the mood to writing, so I think I'll just show you our week in pictures. The first ones being from my 16 week preggo shoot I did yesterday. Luke was ALL about being in the pictures, so we snapped this one with the self-timer:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Here is my next installment of the pregnancy progression (you'll find it at the bottom on the page too):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And today we went out to Palm Springs with my new friend Jennell and her little girl to the Children's Museum. It was a TON of fun...all hands-on and perfect for Luke. I think he'll love it a bit more when he's just a little older, but he still had a blast. Here he is in the Vet Clinic, using the stethoscope as a pirate's telescope: "I see you, Mama!"
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And he couldn't seem to get enough of the real-life police motorcycle! Seemed every time I turned around, he was back on it, trying to climb his way up on the seat:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

His arms could just barely reach the handlebars...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

A budding artist???
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Those are all my pics for now. And I think that's all my thoughts for now too. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel more like writing. We'll see.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

16 weeks already?!?! Look at you grow, girl. How many more days till you find out the gender? I can't believe so many people will be there for that moment with you. I think I'm too selfish to do it that way. Ha! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm reading....I check your blog every day! I know the feeling though, I haven't been getting any comments on my blog either so I'm wondering if anyone's reading it... :)

Kelli