Thursday, March 15, 2007

Nudges and rolls

This Little One is active and well inside me! I felt him/her last night for absolute certainty! :) I have been feeling movement, or what felt like movement for a bit of time now, but it was so vague that it was hard to differentiate between baby and indigestion. Lol! But God delighted me last night when, as I lay very still on the couch...with the light shining just so on my bare belly, I could not only feel the baby rolling and nudging me from inside, but I could also see it happening! Oh what a glorious, miraculous feeling that is! I will NEVER tire of it....NEVER! I was just as in awe and in love with those kicks when I was pregnant with Luke and I never once had an ill feeling about them! I love, love, love them!! :) Instantly, I felt more bonded....more in love...more connected with this child. He/she is really in there and thriving! (Now I know that probably sounds silly, but until I felt him/her last night for sure, there was always a nagging little thought that maybe....just maybe things weren't all right. I know....silly me.)

So these nudges and rolls are coming about 10 days sooner than I felt them with Luke. (A lot sooner if I'm counting the nearly 2 weeks prior when I thought I was feeling movement) 15 weeks and 5 days, according to my OB's dates. (More like 16 and 1 if you ask me, but hey...we'll just stick with the doctor's numbers for now.) :P So....I am delighted today! Delighted and mystified and excited! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved all those movements!

Jamie Corbett

Anonymous said...

That is awesome Kristin...I loved that feeling too!

kelli s.