Thursday, March 8, 2007

Naptime

We just got home from a morning of Circle Time at the library and a nice visit with Sarah and Hudson. Luke fell asleep in the car on the way home, so he's sleeping like a log upstairs. I hopped onto the computer to fiddle around a bit on photoshop and as I was searching through old pictures, I came across the year in review I put together for Luke's second year. I intended to post it around his birthday, but it must've gotten lost in the shuffle and forgotten. It's not the best I've ever done for sure....I literally threw it together in a few minutes one afternoon, but at-least it shows his progression through the months. Wanna see?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It always mesmerizes me to see all these photos lined up like this. How cool is it to be able to 'watch' him grow through pictures! Anyway, just wanted to share that today. There's not much else to report, really. We plan to just hang out at home this afternoon, read some of the new books we check out from the 'brary and clean up the house a bit. Pretty mellow. We might head out to Farmer's Market closer to dinnertime to pick up some yummy fresh fruit and veggies that this little Bambino craves so much and to enjoy the great weather. We'll see. Just a quick post for today....I'm off for now!

No comments: