Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful....

I awoke this morning to rain falling gently outside our window and as I snuggled deep under the covers, thinking of all that today means to me, thankfulness welled in my heart for all that I enjoy! We are often reminded on this day to count our blessings, and this morning as I do, I realize just how long that list is! We are so blessed! Home...health...friends...family.....God has given us so much! I am abundantly grateful! And at this precise moment, I sit on the couch with my firstborn beside me. The rain still falls, the house is cozy and quiet. Together...side by side, we are sharing a blanket and a good, ol' fashion episode of Tom & Jerry! :) What could be better? Life is good! May today be a string of such simple pleasures and blessings for you as well! Happy Thanksgiving, friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very Happy Thanksgiving to you and your whole family!

By the way - I love reading your post they always lift my spirits and give me some perspective!