Thursday, November 20, 2008

Getaway time.....




So this is where we are headed this weekend to celebrate our anniversary! :) Not too shabby! Actually, truth be known, this is a picture of Torrey Pines, and we're actually going to La Jolla, but hey....close enough...and you get the picture! :)

How lucky are we that we get to enjoy two weekends away in the same month?! I tease that we are getting a weekend for each year it's been since we got away last. :) We feel blessed!!

We will spend the majority of our time this weekend pouring love into our marriage by way of the couples retreat we are attending. It is something we have not done thus far (a couples retreat, I mean) and we are both feeling excited and also a little unsure of what to expect. I'm sure it will be wonderful though! How could two and a half days alone with my very best friend be anything less??!

So....off we go! More on Monday.....

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Have a good time!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time! Call me on Monday, I will be in town...yippee!
Love,
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Oh Kris I am so jealous. I could only wish to be somewhere so romantic with Rich right now. You two enjoy yourselfs. You both deserve it. You are two of the most amazing, wonderful people god has put on the earth and I couldn't be more happier for two. XOXO Jenny Happy Anniversary!