Friday, February 1, 2008

He's baaaack!!!!!!

Luke found Snuggie today!!! YAHHHOOOOOOOOO! We had Krystal and the twins over for a playdate and the kids were playing in the playroom when all of a sudden Luke comes running into the kitchen hollering "Mom! Mom! I found SNUGGIIIEEEE!" I wish I had my camera at that moment, just to capture the sheer JOY on his face! And I think I met his excitement with a happy shrill of my own! I might have been more excited than he was! Holy cow! Was I happy to see Snug! Apparently, he (Snug) was hiding in an old christmas cookie tin, with the lid on somewhere in the playroom...either in Luke's little kitchen or in the toy box. We turned that playroom upside down back when Snug went missing, but who would have thought to look in that silly little tin box?!?!?!? Oh I'm so glad Snuggie is back! Its like the return of an old friend. It makes me happy to see Luke so glad to have him home! :) Welcome back, Snuggie! We missed you! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for Luke! I have a stuffed animal/dog named "Chip" that Rich and I have had for 10 years. Anytime he goes missing..I FREAK. I bet Luke is on cloud nine. I would be. Welcome back snuggie! XO jenny

Anonymous said...

YEEAAHHHH!!! That is so exciting! Good to note - when something is missing open EVERYTHING. I am glad he has been returned - hopefully your green monster is gone :-)

Amy