Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Just a quick note....

Just wanted to ask for prayers for my neighbor, Tabitha who is 28 weeks pregnant with her second child and is having some complications. (Tabitha, I hope you don't mind me posting this!) She is was hospitalized yesterday for the second time this week and could really use our prayers that Baby Owen stays in there awhile longer! Please say a little prayer for her this morning that her bleeding and contractions would stop and that the baby remains safe! Also, if you could pray for her husband as well, since he is now taking care of a toddler AND his wife! Thanks! We all know the power of prayer!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You AND your friend will be in my prayers! Really hope that everything works out...
Love always,
Taylor

Anonymous said...

I have said my prayers and included your neighbors in them. Are they doing ok? Oh goodness I just noticed this post was from yesterday. Please keep us posted. XO Jenny

Anonymous said...

I have said my prayers and included your neighbors in them. Are they doing ok? Oh goodness I just noticed this post was from yesterday. Please keep us posted. XO Jenny

bennett baby blog said...

your neighbor is in my prayers! i know all too well what she is going through. praying that she is able to keep her little one in for a while longer. please keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I didn't realize you could post comments here. Thank you to everyone for your prayers and thoughts. Everything seems to be going a lot better now & the little guy seems to be calming down a bit. We're trying to stay positive and hopeful this was just God's way of making me turn it down a notch. ~Tabitha

Anonymous said...

The Power of Prayer usually works everytime...I'm so happy and thankful for Tabitha and her family! XO Jenny