Monday, February 11, 2008

Kids say the cutest things!

Just a few minutes ago, Luke ran out from the potty without his pants, because apparently, they were too difficult to put back on. As he ran bare bottomed to the family room he exclaimed, "I'm goin' commando Mom!" LOL! Then, as I was sitting at the kitchen table working on some things a few minutes later, he came up beside me and said, "Hey, Mom. Look!" He sat down on the hardwood floor, STILL with a bare tooshie and said, "See....I sit down, and 'den I get back up and my toosh sticks to da floor! hehehehh!e! Isn't that silly, Mommy??"

Yes....honey...that IS silly...and so are YOU!!! And I love you, Silly Bug!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute...and I just love little people voices. Rich and I had some friends up from Mammoth this past weekend and we went to the Tahoe pizza co. Rich had to take his sweatshirt off, so he stood up and in doing so his belly was exposed. In the littlest cutest voice from behind us we heard a little girl giggle and say silly belly ..daddy can you blow on his tummy like mine? We all got such a kick out of it. So innocent! XO Jenny

Anonymous said...

I love three year olds' comments!
-Roni