Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Still fighting it.....

Ellie continues to fight this yucky bug! We are now on day 14, I think. :( The albuterol seems to be helping a bit...at-least she doesn't sound so wheezy right after them, but she still has no voice and is obviously not feeling great. Her lungs are still quite gunky, but she seems to be breathing adequately otherwise. She cried a good part of the day yesterday though. And she's so tired. I'm not sure if she is making up for her lack of sleep 2 nights ago (when she was up 5 times in a 6 hour time period!!) or if she is just lethargic. She slept better last night though, so I'm not sure what's happening. I just hate to see her ill. Breaks my heart. Praying for better health soon...being couped up in the house is making me go stir crazy!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear she is still battling. It is awful to see your little one so lethargic. I will be praying for her to have a speedy recovery (speedy from here on out that is)!

Love,
amy

Anonymous said...

Poor Ellie! I am so sorry that she is so sick. Hopefully the medication will do its work and she will be well soon. I know how you feel being all couped up, it is aweful!!!!
Love,
Heidi