Saturday, January 12, 2008

Finally....

I am so sorry to have taken so long to recap Luke's birthday. I think that going through all the photos and video, and THEN still needing to create a post to recap the whole thing seemed a bit overwhelming to me. I still have very little time these days to be on the 'puter, so it just takes me such a long time. Sorry, folks. Anyway...here I am. I tried to put together a montage that told a lot of the story of the 2 day event...hope you're too bored with my montages by now. I think even I am getting tired of them. Anyway.....here ya go! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! LOVE IT!!! Luke is such a big and handsome boy! Your photoshoot of Luke is as always spectacular. It looks like everyone had a great time at My Gym. YAY Luke!
Love,
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - My Gym looks like so much fun - especially the zipline!! I love your montages - next best thing to actually being there.

I hope we get too see you real soon!
Love,
amy

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recap. What a fun day! I too love the montages...does make me feel like I get to be a part of it, even if I am miles away! He looks like such a big boy now. Sad to see the baby and toddler years gone...isn't it?
Roni