Monday, January 7, 2008

A huntin' we will go......

We are officially on the hunt for Snuggie. Luke's favorite, most prized Snuggie blanket has gone missing. :( And we have searched our entire house for two days with no luck and no sign of Snug. Poor Luke misses him desperately and we've had a few tearful bedtimes because of it. Oh Snuggie....where are you??????? If anyone spots Snuggie wandering aimlessly around, please return him to our poor Luke. (smirk) Snuggie, for those of you who don't know him (yes....him....Luke has personified Snuggie and often calls him Mr. Snug) is pale green in color, about 6 inches by 6 inches, soft as can be, and trimmed in matching pale green satin. He has a small black giraffe embroidered on the corner and is probably in desperate need of a bath! :)
Oh Snuggie....we hope you find your way back to us soon! Luke has no idea where he last left Snug either. :( I know we didn't take him out of the house (at-least I don't think that we did...I never allow him to leave the house for fear that we would loose him! Go figure!) so he must be 'round here somewhere. I hope we find him fast 'cause I'm not sure that the pseudo-snuggie that I gave him when he was crying for him at 10:30 last night is gonna hold him out for very long! We'll see.

I promise to keep you updated on Snuggie's whereabouts **wink** and I also promise to give you a recap of his birthday party just as soon as I can sort through all the pictures and video in order that I might share it with you 'properly'! :) Must continue the Snuggie-Hunt for now! Ta-ta!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH poor Lukie!! Best of luck on the snuggie hunt - I hope you find him real soon!

Love,
amy

Anonymous said...

I remember when I lost my "bear bear" and I was devastated, and scared! Hope you find Mr. Snug soon! We will keep our eyes peeled just in case he happens to show up in Northern California!
Love,
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Okay... we've lost Snuggy (ours is with a Y! LOL!) a for a few days on more than one occasion. Most of the time it was tucked neatly into a suitcase pocket, play purse, or little toy of some sort. Although one time it was in the cupboard! Good luck! (I have to say, though, that Hudson made it through the nights without much of an issue... We even forgot it on our 4 night stay in San Diego and we just subsituted. PHEW!)

Anonymous said...

Did you find it yet? Jenny