Saturday, August 16, 2008

365 days ago....



...I gave birth to a precious, 6 pound, 10 ounce, beautiful baby girl! It was such a peaceful, joyful, serene day, and her temperament from those very first moments has always echoed that. Mellow and easy going....happy and, at times, boisterous. I love her more than words could ever attest to! It amazes me how much I love her....how a momma's heart can adore both her children with such intensity! I am truly blessed! I love you, sweet Belle! You are my angel! Happy, happy birthday, Love!

10 comments:

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kristin said...

Wow, a year old already? Goes even faster with the second, huh?

I loved your montage and just wanted to wish your sweet girl a happy first birthday!

Kristin said...

Wow, a year old already? Goes even faster with the second, huh?

I loved your montage and just wanted to wish your sweet girl a happy first birthday!

Kristin said...

Apparently I wanted to wish her it several times...VERY sorry about that!!!!

Anonymous said...

So adorable - I love all of her beautiful facial expressions. I cannot believe how much she has changed!

Happy Birthday sweet Ellie - wish we were there to celebrate with you!

Anonymous said...

Darling Ellie bellie! Can't wait to celebrate with you today! May God continue to bless you many more birthdays to come! Love!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Gorgeous Ellie! :)
Tons and tons of love to you!
Taylor

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures and video of our sweet girl--you have the magic touch with children and videos!
My tears are still flowing from watching it----
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

How do you put these slides together. She is beautiful Kris. Jenny