Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween 2007

Argh! Sorry for getting this posted so late! I wish I had had time to do it earlier this week, but so it goes. Here is a quick little montage I put together for Halloween. We had a great day....very busy, but LOTS of fun! Luke was really into all the festivities this year, which made every moment worth it! We all had a blast! Makes me look forward in anticipation of what Christmas time will be like! :) Anyway...I'm short on time once again, so I'll just post the video and be off. Thanks for checking in! :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love little people in costumes! I was having a yuck morning (Laryngitis) on the 31st and our first patient was the most beautiful liitle "chick" in her little chick costume. I think she was 3 or so. There is something about kids that just make you smile! Glad you had fun! Xo Jenny

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Looks like it was a great day!

Kelli

Anonymous said...

What a cute spider costume! Brayden was Elmo and Hailey was a super cute Zebra, not that I'm biased or anything! :) Hailey had that little hat Ellie wore! I think the 2nd picture of Ellie looks identical to one I've seen of Luke, they have the same expressions. And beautiful blue eyes!

Jamie Corbett