Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Adjusting....

So after a day with the 'new me', I think I'm starting to adjust to the look. Once I showered and put some makeup on this morning, it all felt a bit better. Makeup helps a lot! Otherwise I look completely washed out and blah! I did venture out to the grocery store, since the chances of running into someone I knew where pretty low. But I was glad to have skipped Gym today....I needed the time to adjust. Luke didn't seem to notice either, which is good! So...just for you Jenny.....here I am....in all my brunette glory!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Guess this is the way it is for awhile now...until it fades and I decide to keep it or ditch it. We'll just have to see how it goes. I'm off for now to get some work done or maybe even relax (GASP!) with Ty in front of the tv. Haven't been doing much of that lately, that's for sure. So goodnight friends. Sleep well. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the color Kris! It really brings out your eyes.

Kelli

Anonymous said...

You're BEAUTIFUL....I love it. I agree with Kelli, your eyes totally pop! Change is good sometimes. XO Jenny

Anonymous said...

Ditto two times to Kelli - DEFINITELY brings out your eyes!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Omgg...I love it!! It looks awesome and very fall-ish! Welcome to bein' a brunette! ;-)

Taylor

Heidi Crocker said...

Hey Kris,
I love the color...I think it makes your eyes pop like everyone else is saying....you look wonderful. I really like the length too. Hopefully, we can chat someday soon!
Heidi