Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

There is so much to be thankful for! We truly are blessed! My children, my husband, health, a home....wonderful friends and family....there is little to be desired when I sit and reflect on all the amazing things God has heaped into our lives. We are a very lucky family!

As I'm sure there will be very little time to blog tomorrow, I'm posting a bit early to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. It is my prayer that each of you are blessed to be with your loved ones tomorrow and share in a scrumptious meal...relishing those things that are of utmost importance in life....our families. May God heap blessings on each of you as well!

Before you go to bed tonight though, please say a prayer for our service men and women who cannot be together with their loved ones tomorrow, as they are out protecting our freedom. And please, as a more personal request, pray for my friend Sarah's little guy Angel, who's health has been precarious over recent weeks. Please pray for his little liver in particular, as it is the main point of concern at this time. Pray for strength, patience and peace for Sarah and Nick as well....I know that Angel's health is weighing heavy on their hearts and minds.

Thanks friends. I hope you each have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. Angel is in my thoughts and prayers. xo Jenny