Monday, April 30, 2007

Where in the world is Kristin Mclaughlin???

The Today Show is doing it's yearly feature of "Where in the World is Matt Lauer"....I just thought that I would play along. :) Have you missed me???? Where the heck have I been for so many days????? Geez! Go ahead, call me a slacker! :) Okay...not really! :) hehe

Anyway, I have been slacking on my posts. Sorry about that. I've just been lacking the motivation to carve out the time to sit here and type. It really does entail me carving out the time. Nap time is pretty much my only blog-worthy time, and at best, that only lasts about an hour and a half! There is just so much to get done in those short 90 minutes that blogging tends to fall by the wayside. ANY computer work has to be done while Luke is soundly asleep, as do bills, photoshopping, emails or the occasional nap. Lately, my Luke-free time has been spent cleaning out and organizing the office...digging through old files and cleaning out the junk! Sounds fun, eh?!

Anyway, I'm back, but not with much to report for a Monday night. What is with me??? I must be having a case of the pregnancy blahs! Strange. I don't even have pictures for you. I've been slacking in that department too! BUT, that is not to say that in my absence I have been lounging on the couch, eating bon-bons! Nope. Not me! I've actually been pretty busy. There are so many little projects to get done 'round here before our munchin #2 joins the roost! So much to do, so little time! :)

The only pictures I DO have for you today is a little collage of my belly. Surprise, surprise, huh! It's the hot topic around here lately! I seem to have popped out suddenly, or so it feels! Seemingly overnight, I can hardly bend over to tie my shoes, get dressed, bathe Luke or the like without my blossoming belly getting in the way. I have to say, it's a little odd! When I got dressed this morning, I glanced at myself in the mirror and was shocked to see a belly that looked strangely familiar to my 30 week-Luke-frame! Could it be?? I distinctly remembered a certain picture I had taken right before I went into the hospital with Luke and in my crazy little mind, I just HAD to do a comparison to see if I was really that big ALREADY. So tonight, I made Ty snap a quick shot of my belly so that I could compare. Sure enough, it's pretty close. I am certainly not as filled out and round now as I was at 30 weeks with Luke, but I'm not too far off! It's kinda crazy for me to think that there is a seven and a half week time span between the two pictures, but not that much difference in size. Wanna see?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Yes....I AM obsessed with this belly! It's a hobby of mine to compare and contrast where I am now with where I was then, with Luke's pregnancy. :)

Anyway, I guess I'm going to need to leave you with that tonight. 24 is on and I'm missing a good portion of it by sitting here typing. My hubby is waiting for me to join him. Night, my friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there...nice to hear from you! Glad things are going well for you. I, too, have been busy. Can you believe its already MAY??!! I sure can't! Time seems to be flying. Wow, your belly is sure growin'! Well, just wanted to say hi...give Luke a hug for me!

Lots of love to you all,

Taylor :)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, where in the world IS Kristin McLaughlin??? Just kidding. I know how it can get when you really treasure the "free" time you get with naps or a nap in your case and blogging just doesn't seem to be the way you want to spend it. Totally understood. I'll still keep checking everyday though, just in case. :) Kelli