Friday, December 5, 2008

Tagged

I have an online fellow blogger (Hi Kristin!) who often participates in a game of tag via her blog and it's always fun to read. A few days ago, she was tagged with this mission and asked anyone who was interested to play along. AND...since I'm am now a free woman (!) I decided to indulge in a little game just-for-fun!

If you are a blogger you now have a mission. As soon as you read this, drop everything, grab your camera and take pictures of where you blog from. NO CLEANING!!! THEN, tag some lucky ducks and spread the love.

So...keeping in mind that I JUST finished working and haven't gotten to the clean up part...here is my desk (as scary as it looks!)

Actually, from a bit of a distance, it doesn't look quite as bad as it looks upclose. But everything under the sun is currently littering my desk...here's what's there..
-a coke from lunch
-books from the coffee table in the family room to be returned to the bookshelf here in the office
-my glasses
-my calendar (aka, my life)
-bills to be paid
-receipts to be filed
-pictures from a recent order that need to be put away
-forms from a recent shoot that need to be filed
-a copy of our wedding vows
-a little piggy bank from my Apples of Gold bible study to remind us to be a good steward over our money
-a spool of ribbon from those fancy little napkin rings I made for Thanksgiving....waiting to be put away
-the phone
-catalogs to go through and throw away
-the video camera
-a wedding invitation
-my christmas list :)
-my to do list (that is currently buried under the mess that needs to be added to my to-do list! LOL!
-a check that need depositing into the bank
-and then just the usual 'desk' stuff
Phew.....I need to tidy up!
But anyway...this is my little spot where I blog from. And about 50% of the time, this is precisely how it looks! :) We're all human, right?! So now I'm going to tag a few of you...if you're willing to play along. (And btw, I still haven't figured out how to type your names and link it directly to your blog, so here's just a list!) Diana...Kelli...Sarah...Kim B. Have fun!

No comments: