Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Forgotten pics....

As I was uploading pictures tonight from the past few days with the girls (more on that tomorrow probably), I came across a few that I wanted to share from last week, but had forgotten about! I think these were from last Wednesday when the weather was dreadfully cold (I think the high was 36!) and it rained all day! We had hoped for snow that day, as it seemed everyone around us was getting a good dusting, but for whatever reason, our little neighborhood stayed just a degree or two above freezing that day and we only received rain! :( A bummer for us!

Since we were stuck inside all day, Luke and I were both experiencing a little bit of cabin fever and decided a little impromptu craft session was in order while Ellie napped! We dug through our pantry to see what we could use to make something.....anything and came up with the fixin's for this cute little snowman! And of-course we just had to sip hot cocoa doused with whipped cream while we worked! :) Here are the missed pics.....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Isn't he a cute little marshmallow snowman??? Luke named him, but now that its been a few days, I can't seem to recall what his name was! And since Luke's in bed now, guess I can't ask him till morning! :)
Photobucket

Okay...that's all! :) Just wanted to share those so that I keep track of things for myself! :) I hope to get back to blog again tomorrow to recap the last few days with the girls being here! We had a great time with LOTS that kept us busy! More on all that soon! Night!

No comments: