Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Just stopping in.....

Photobucket

A favorite from LAST year.....

I think I downplayed in my mind all the last minute things that needed to get done today when I imagined being able to sit down and blog about the last few days with the girls being here. LOL! Its just not going to happen today! :) BUT....I DID want to pop in to wish each of you...my dear friends and loved ones, a VERY, Merry CHRISTmas! It is my prayer that you are blessed abuntantly with your loved ones close tomorrow! Merry Christmas, friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope that you guys had a lovely Christmas! :) On a random note, I appologize for not responding to that last e mail a few months ago, but thanks a ton for your sweet words. Have a great holiday season! Miss you..
Much love to you all,
Taylor :)