Friday, September 5, 2008

He did it!

After a zillion nights of waking Luke from a sound sleep before I head to bed so that he could use to the potty (and avoid a nighttime accident), Luke got up on his own tonight for the first time ever! Ty and I were downstairs watching TV (btw....we have finally entered the year 2008 and actually have a DVR now!) and heard the wonderful sound of tinkling up in his bathroom! It was 10pm! I hustled upstairs to find my very sleepy boy, wobbly and half dressed standing in front of the toilet! I am so proud of him! And I'm pretty sure he was proud of himself too, although it was hard to tell through his sleepiness! What a big boy! He's back asleep in bed now, but I'll be sure to talk up his awesome, big boy feat tomorrow!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY Luke! That is so awesome....
Love,
Heidi