Friday, March 21, 2008

Missed pictures

I was going through my pictures from March tonight, cleaning out the not-so-good ones and I came across these few that I took of the kids about 10 days ago. Just thought they were cute and wanted to share. They were playing together on the floor this particular afternoon and Luke decided that he needed to play around with his camera too, since I had mine with me (his is an old film one of mine that no longer works) . He's been really into playing 'photographer' lately (gee...I can't imagine why!). He'll grab his camera, sling the cord around his neck while holding the viewfinder up to his eye and holler "Say Cheese, Mom!". Some days, he will pull the camera away from his eye after he takes a pretend picture, look at the back of it (where my lcd screen would be on my camera) and proclaim "ahhh... bummer, too bright!". Guess he has seen me in action a few times! :) Its so cute to me to see how he interprets the everyday things he sees. I love his three-year-old mind. Today I was photographing my neighbor's little one and when Luke came up to me with his camera afterwards, he was quite descript in explaining to me how I should tilt my head this way or that, or lean closer into Ellie, who was in my arms at the time. A budding little photographer, he is. :) Lol! And such a sweet boy! Anyway...here are those pics....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol! Aww what a cute story and pics!!! =)
Love always,
Taylor