Saturday, October 13, 2007

Sleepy head....

Its 9pm on Saturday night...I'm flying solo tonight (Ty is out hunting with his brother....he just called...they actually caught (aka killed) that pig they've been after tonight....more on that later.) I am exhausted from a crazy week AND having to wrestle two to bed tonight, so this will be a short post. In fact, I think all I'm going to do is share a quick video we took of Luke
singing for us at the dinner table on Wednesday night. He was in a silly mood and was actually willing to let me video his rendition of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star and the ABC song....something he's always been too shy to allow me to do in the past. He's actually being a quite a goofball...

OneTrueMedia is being weird on me....for some reason its showing that first picture as one of Luke and Ellie taking their first bath together, and then in jumps to the singing video. Weird. And kinda annoying. Oh well....
Here is a little snapshot of Ellie just after her bath that same day.....I think she looks adorable, so I had to share it....
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
That's gonna be it for me tonight. Too sleepy to do much more. Tomorrow is Pumpkin Patch Day for our little family (my sister, neices and our neighbors will be joining us) so hopefully I'll have some cute pictures to share in the next few days. Nighty-night, my friends. Hopefully there is some good sleep ahead of me! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE! I love Luke's songs. He did a GREAT job!!

Kelli

Anonymous said...

Someone is gonna be a pro singer someday! Are you ready for stardom? XOXO PS Ellie is the cutest bunny ever! Jenny

Roni said...

I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to log in and read the last couple of weeks. I'm working part time at National Jewish and part time orienting at Children's, so I've been a very busy person. It was so nice to check in and here that litle song. He is just so darn cute! The pics of the kids are great. It's great to see you and to hear your voice. I can't believe how Ellie has grown and I love those little smiles. I have a gift for you guys, have for awhile...can't seem to make it to the post office, sheesh. I will this week! Love to hear from you. Thanks! Chat soon.
Roni