Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wordless Thursday

Well...almost wordless! :) The kids and I had an impromptu (is there any other kind these days) photo shoot yesterday and I thought I'd share some of my favorites! Have I said before how much I LOVE my kids????!!!!




Ellie has the CUTEST little expression lately....this one of surprise! I was THRILLED to have captured it, but there's nothing like seeing it in person!







These are for you Aunt Jenn! Thanks for handing down the jeep! The kids LOVE it!
"Wait, Bubba! You forgot the keys!!!"



And here's a self-timer portrait, since I never get pics of ME with the kids! (What do ya think of my new glasses???)



Luke was the photographer on this one! Not too bad, eh?

So that's it! Our little afternoon in a nutshell! I hear the kidlets up from naps, so gotta run! Bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the rocking horse from when we were kids? I like the specs! Kim

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures---too cute!!!
I didn't know you were wearing the glasses now---they look good--(Mom's are always the last to know, right?)
Love, Mom