Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday, sweetheart!

I wish I had time to blog this morning, but unfortunately I don't...been busy with a couple of photo shoots, preparing taxes and the like lately, leaving no time left to blog! BUT...I wanted to be sure to pop in to wish Ty a VERY, VERY Happy Birthday today! You are an amazing father, husband, confidant and best friend! We love you dearly! Happy Birthday, Love!

(Ps..I'm hoping to be back soon with some oh-so-cute pics of the kids from our outing last week! So...if anyone is still out there reading...stay tuned!) ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ty!!!!!!!

Yes, I am still here reading!

Love,
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Ty! I hope you have a wonderful day - with Kris as your wife it is almost impossible not to!

bennett baby blog said...

Happy Birthday, Ty! :)

You guys have such a beautiful family. God bless!!

Cindy Tomaszewski said...

I'm tuned and waiting!!