Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Revamping...

A quick snapshot of their St. Patty's Day outfits yesterday...

Just stopping in for the briefest of moments this morning to wish you a belated Happy St. Patrick's Day and just to say 'hi'! :) I realized again this morning that another 10 days has passed since I blogged last. Good grief! Will I ever stay on top of it all? Nope. :) I doubt it! The lack of blogging is only indicative of the fact that we are keeping ourselves quite busy! :) I have been working many long hours lately revamping my photography website (creating an entirely NEW one, actually, which I will share with you all in a few weeks...I'm SO excited about it!) which means my computer time is spent almost entirely on that! Ty thinks my eyes might fall out of my head soon...I've been spending THAT much time working on it all on the computer! LOL! But its WONDERFUL and I feel a surge of growth and progression in my photography on the horizon. Lets just say I'm being 'stretched'. :) It's a good thing!


Luke and Ellie are doing great, despite a teeny cold these past few days! We had Luke's parent-teacher conference at school last week and were DELIGHTED to hear how well he is doing in school! According to his teacher, (whom we LOVE by the way) he is achieving at or above his age level! This is what they gave to us as we spoke...


We were pleased! He just LOVES school! He is excited to be able to do an 'extra' month during summer school this year (that extra time will be mostly just for FUN and not so much about the academic side of things! Mostly we are having him do the summer program just to have some social interaction for him and fun activities to break up the long summer months!) and then will continue him on in the pre-K class next fall for **hopefully** the same two mornings a week that we do now. We are on spring break with him currently and have plans for the next two weeks to enjoy the JumpZone with friends, visit with Meemaw (who is also on break from school) and have play dates that we can't normally have during a regular school week! The weather is phenomenal lately, and we are VERY much enjoying spring! :) Yay!

In addition to the revamping I am doing with my little photography business, Ty and I have been spending a hefty amount of time working on reorganizing and restructuring his business. Most of you know that Ty is an independent contractor and although he works for Action Onsite, he is technically self-employed. So, together with our CPA we have been working towards becoming incorporated. Its a big deal for us and a BIG job too! Time consuming to say the least, but its something that will certainly be worth it in the end! With a deadline of April 1st to get it all completed, we are kinda feeling the time crunch! I'm sure we will both be burning the midnight oil in the few weeks to come!



So...that is 'us' in a nutshell right now. Busy with lots of new adventures on the horizon and filled with HOPE and graced with PEACE because of it all! Spring seems to be the time for change and growth and it certainly feels like God is moving on many fronts in our lives! We are excited to see what the year brings our way! :)

2 comments:

Kelli said...

They are both getting so big! Time flies doesn't it!? We constantly look at Brayden and can't really remember him as a little baby anymore.

Anonymous said...

Hey there!
Had a chance to catch up with you guys via your blog.. Luke and Ellie are sure growing! How gorgeous they are!!! Love Ellie's hair in her St. Pattie's day outfit by the way :)
Glad you all are doing well! Good luck to you guys with your business!
Many hugs and love,
Taylor :)