Thursday, October 8, 2009

Instead of doing work...

...I opted to good around with Ellie and the video camera today while Luke was in school. :) Just wanted to record her little voice and thoughts as a two year old, so that someday I could look back and remember. :) Just thought I'd post it for those of you who are far away (Aunt Nancy, I was thinking of you mostly!) Don't feel like you have to watch the whole thing...it's like...um....over 5 minutes long! Sorry! I didn't have the time to edit it down. :) Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just TOO CUTE, Kris! I love it!!!! Love, Mom aka Grandma

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! How ADORABLE!! :)
Love to all of you,
Taylor

Anonymous said...

The end was my favorite! LMAO
Kim

Diana McFarlane said...

Ha! That was so cute and wonderful to see!
Diana