Sunday, April 27, 2008

Computer hiatus

I'm taking a brief vacation from my computer for a few days....there have been too many days in a row that have been filled with nothing but computer work and photoshopping and I need a bit of a break. So....if you will....just picture me laying on some pristine, white sandy beach in Jamaica with a fluffy drink in my hand while I soak in some sun. (Wouldn't that be wonderful?!) That is where I will be in mind. (In reality, I'll just be spending some much needed time tending to my family!) I'll be back in a few days. Just wanted to let you know why I haven't been bloggin'. Until I get back.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, Jamaica.....that sounds so nice.....while you are there, I will be at Atlantis in the Bahamas. HMMMMM one day......
Looking forward to your next blog. Don't leave us hanging too long.
:-) Enjoy time with your family.
Love,
Heidi

bennett baby blog said...

enjoy your family! see ya when you get back... :)