Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ever heard of Wordless Wednesdays? Well, an online friend of mine occasionally does them for a break from the routine. She posts mostly pictures rather than a written blog for the day. And having decided to end my brief hiatus, I think a good way to ease back into blog land is to do a Thursday version of Wordless Wednesdays. So without further ado here are some of the things we've been keeping busy with.....

Gingerbread house makin'

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The finished product...

Photobucket



And the children were nestled all snug in their beds....

Photobucket

A visit with Santa....and a very scared little Luke! (sorry the quality is so bad....I had to scan it in)

Photobucket

And to end my "Wordless Thursday", here is a sweet picture of my Ellie Belly, who turned four months old on the 16th **snif, snif**

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...very cute pics!
Love ya always,
Taylor

Anonymous said...

Awww...very cute pics!
Love ya always,
Taylor

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Ellie! She is so happy! The gingerbread house making looks like so much - I can't wait until we get to do that with Sara.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

Love,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Her eyes are so piercing! My nephew freaked when my mom took him to see santa. Kinda a funny picture, Hudson looks so scared ans santa looks drunk. Anywho hope you have a very Merry Christmas!!