Sunday, August 9, 2009

No Training Wheels!

Before I begin....ahem...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUNT KIM! We love you!

Just a quick post tonight, as it is late and its been a full day! But I couldn't pass up the chance to brag about Luke! This evening, after an afternoon of yard work, Ty got the wild idea to let Luke test out his bike WITHOUT his training wheels. Being a little skeptical that he was ready for such a big step, I was AMAZED when, after less than 5 minutes on the bike, he was riding like a pro! Wanna see for yourself? Here's a little clip! The elapsed time over the clips is less than 15 minutes, and of-course you'll hear me flip out a little when I see him riding solo for the first time EVER! (You'll also hear our crazy neighbors being loud...so just ignore 'em!) I am such a proud Mama tonight!!! Way to go, Luke!!



PS....It only took 6 months or so, but did you notice I finally updated the kids' "This time last year" photo? And I updated the montage list too! My, my...where has the time gone?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Luke!!! :) What a big kid! SO proud of him!
Love,
Taylor