Saturday, July 11, 2009

Video day...

I caught this cute little video of Luke reading "Going on a Bear Hunt" yesterday and thought it would be fun to share! Just for the record, he isn't actually reading, but rather reciting what he has memorized. He definitely has a keen memory; though in the video he is a little distracted by the TV, and his little sister antagonizing him! :) LOL! A morning in the life of us....

(Sorry for the video quality...I was trying to conceal the fact that I was filming him! He realized I was there before too long and wa obviously self-conscious of the camera. Oh well. AND beware....it's kinda long! :))



And since I'm here uploading video, here is a clip of Luke swimming on his last day of lessons! You can see Mr. Bruce lift him out of the water for a breathe, but he swims ALL the way across the pool! We are so proud of him!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Super cute videos Kris! Loved them! Thanks for sharing! ;)

Kelli said...

Good job Luke! Looks like his swimming class was a lot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh.. Absolutely adorable! Love them! :)
Taylor