Friday, August 10, 2007

Fully cooked...

Just a quick little post from me this morning...too much going on to dawdle at the computer long. BUT....I wanted to mark this day with some kind of post. I have officially made it to 37 weeks and little Miss Ellie Paige, should she be born today, would NOT be considered preterm! Isn't that awesome?! All those prayers...all those hours spent researching my risks for pre-eclampsia....all that time spent worrying. They are all behind me now, and I have been granted a full term, 'normal' (ish) pregnancy. I am so thankful this morning. (Despite the insomnia and the horrific night's sleep I had last night AND the fact that there is no nap in sight today!) hehe

Anyhooo....we've had a busy (and stressful) few days around here this week, with the backyard being worked on and I being the one to mediate the phone calls and such. Sorry to not have posted sooner. When a few days pass between my postings, I know that some of you begin to worry and wonder if I've gone into labor. But rest assured....you will know. :) Either by a phone call or email, one way or another we'd pass on the news to you all. And just so you're all in the loop for Thursday...as soon as we can that day, we will send out an email to let you know of Ellie's arrival and 'stats'. It may not be until later in the afternoon (it'll just depend on how things are going with her and me) but we'll get the info. out. By the way, Ty and I have a little poll going between us regarding her birth weight.....wanna play along again? If you're interested, post a comment with what you think her height and weight will be. But keep in mind, she will not be a complete full term baby....she will be 37 weeks and 6 days. I'm interested to see your guesses! :)

Okay....I'm off to 'shake a tower' and get myself ready before our concrete guys get here in an hour. Today they are pouring our patio and walkways! :) Yay!

Celebrating that Ellie is 'fully cooked'! :)
K.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess 6 pounds 5 ounces. Yeah for Ellie being fully cooked! When is the big day again? I forgot.
Roni

Anonymous said...

I guess about 7lbs 6 oz and approx 20-21 inches.....Yippee I am so exocited for you! XOXO Jenny

Anonymous said...

Exicted!

Anonymous said...

My guess is 6lbs 2 oz, 19 1/2 inches. This is tough to guess. I was 39 weeks and 3 days with Brayden, gained 36 lbs during my pregnancy and he only weighed 6lbs 8oz and was 18 1/2 inches long. (Who knows, maybe that had to do with his heart defect.)

Anyway, will be waiting with bated breath for that beloved day!

Kelli (Yay for the backyard getting started!)

Anonymous said...

OK--I'll play! My guess is 7 lbs even and 18 1/2".
Mom (Dwramma!)

Anonymous said...

My guess is 6lbs 8oz and 19 inches long! Can't wait to find out next week!! CRAZY!!!!
Love,
Heidi

Anonymous said...

I am so excited only a couple more days until you get to hold Ellie in your arms!!! YAY!!!
Love,
Heidi

Kristin said...

I vote 6# 6oz and maybe 19.5 inches. She could be taller, though. That's a toughie.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy foryou guys!! I'm guess 6 lbs. 7 oz. and 20".

Jamie Corbett