Friday, February 19, 2010

All About Ellie

My sweet, little girl (who, by the way, is growing like a weed, talking up a storm, stirring up as much drama as she can muster, and stealing my heart every day!) became a big two-and-a-half-year-old this week! How is that possible?! By this time with Luke, Ellie was due in just a few weeks time! How is my baby already so big?! Anyway....the big two-point-five! Lol! You would think she was turning 16 by the way she acts though! So grown up in her facial expressions, words, and body language! She certainly knows how to steal the show and make us all laugh out loud...especially when her hands land on her hips, her head tilts to the side and she tells me to "hurry on up" with all sorts of exasperation when I am not moving as quickly as she'd like! Lol! (Its cute, but she does usually get scolded for such rudeness!)

Anyway, to 'commemorate' the big day, (just kidding...I mostly just needed an excuse) I thought I'd share a bunch of pictures of her week. :)

We had a somewhat impromptu meeting with Auntie Laura and Maddie at the park on Tuesday while we waiting for Luke to finish up at school! I just love how they've grown into good friends!

Feb

Feb

They even love to share their pedicures with each other, just like her mama and I! :)

Feb

Aren't they ADORABLE?! Look at Maddie's contemplative examination! Lol!

One afternoon, Ellie and Luke decided to get all dressed up and jump on the trampoline. Luke was Buzz Lightyear and Ellie decided to be a mouse. After one too many somersaults, I snapped this one of her and her crazy hair...


Feb

And then yesterday (again while Bubba was in school)we decided to kill some time with a mini-photo shoot. Something I haven't been able to do for quite some time and have missed desperately!

Feb

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this one of the two of us. It gently reminds me of the huge responsibility God has given me to be a good example to my children!

Feb

And lastly, my silly, life-loving little girl! Love you sweetheart! More than the sky!

Feb

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love the pictures. Always love reading your blog! Miss you.
Love,
Heidi

Amy said...

Oh my goodness - so flippin adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG I need copies of the pics on her 2 1/2 card! Awesome!

Diana McFarlane said...

What a sweetheart! I completely understand your depth of love and admiration for your little Ellie!! It's a one of a kind time in your life to be the mommy of such a wonderful person, isn't it? Thanks for sharing :)