Monday, January 11, 2010

Procrastination...

....seems to be the name of the game today! I set out this morning with a strong mindset to shampoo our downstairs carpets after a teeny accident our lovely four-legged friend had last night. But somehow, in the midst of moving furniture and setting things up, Ellie ended up bare-bun'd while trying to change from her jammies into play clothes. ;) Those little buns just get me every time! I love 'em and I got a crazy idea to photograph her. Which, of-course, led to MORE photo and lots of playing, and before I knew it, over an hour had passed. THEN, I just HAD to photoshop them, and now, sit for another hour to finish them up and post them here. On the to-do list of life today, there are certainly so many other things to get done, but enjoying my babies has been WAY more fun!


Grandpa bought a little crown and wand for Ellie on a whim at the end of Luke's birthday party (which, I still promise to post pictures of soon!). Every time she wears them now, she talks about how he bought them for her and how she is his princess. :) So...this one is for you, Dad!



And here are my second two loves of my life!








I just LOVE how they have the exact same expression in that one! My heart squeezes looking at them here!

Anyway....just wanted to share. And I'll have you know that I did get those carpets done in the end. ;)

2 comments:

Laura said...

LOve it! These pictures are beautiful Kris! Yeah, for more procrastination days! Can I have a procrastination day for Maddie! :) j/k! Love you!

melinda marie said...

Hi Kristin (and Laura!)
My blog is going to private. I would love to send you an invitation. Please email me your email addresses to: melindamhughie@gmail.com

Kristin,
I LOVE your photos and blog. I'm always checking back for updates! :O)

Hope that you both enjoy the rain!

MMH