Friday, January 8, 2010

A little video

So I think I'm just going to have to do this a little bit at a time. Something is better than nothing, right?

Luke had his Christmas program at school last month and I was never able to post the video I took because...well...my video camera decided to do some funky blurry thing (which it has never done before) the very moment that Luke was on stage. Seriously people...you KNOW me and you have to know that I tested out the camera before he even entered the building to make sure it was working properly. Lol! It was. And it was even working just fine so that I could tape him walking with his class down the church isle to his seat. But for whatever reason, it decided to putz out on me JUST for his performance. I nearly cried. I was so upset! Afterall, it was his LAST preschool Christmas program. Next year he is off to kindergarden. So of-course you can guess what happened mere moments after he returned to his seat....yup. It started working fine again. Argh! Anyway....my friend's Laila and Patrick got GREAT video of thier son Ethan, who just so happened to be standing right next to Luke and graciously shared it with me! Thank you, guys!

Enjoy their little song! I had to giggle at Luke and how nervous he was! I think he's the only one who wouldn't dance! :) Sorry for the video quality too...OneTrueMedia unfortunately warps the quality. If you can't tell, Luke is second from the end. :)

No comments: