Monday, August 2, 2010

Camping pictures

Hi again!

Just posting a little slideshow from our trip. I don't have time right now to actually write a recap....maybe later on? We'll see. I will say...we had the most WONDERFUL time camping! I could not have asked for a better trip (aside from it being longer!) The kids did great and we each loved every second (well...except for maybe the one night that Luke woke up at 1am and I had to perform a rescue mission in the pitch dark to find his Bear!) Lol! Definitely something we hope to do year after year from here on out!

*I added a little song if you're interested in turning on your speakers*


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox

5 comments:

Laura said...

Loved every picture! Looked like so much fun! What a blessing! So glad you guys enjoyed yourselves!

Anonymous said...

INCREDIBLE!!! This is what life is all about. Seriously. I'm so glad it was magical. The pictures were beautiful... but the smiles, love, and joy are the most beautiful of all!

sjp

Anonymous said...

ahhh! Finally you are back. I absolutely love the pictures! Thank you so much for sharing. We don't get to talk very much and I love being able to sit here and read about your family. Makes me feel closer to you!
Love you!
Heidi

Anonymous said...

So nice to read your update! Loved the Beautiful pictures!!
Taylor :)

Unknown said...

Kris,
I hadn't checked for updates on your blog for a while since you weren't doing it, but went on today to check. The slideshow from the camping trip is wonderful!!!!-----the happiness just pours out through the pictures! It's just so great to see------
Love, Mom